Monday 3 March 2014

What To Do, What To Do

Hi, Leftie here!

What with work, my ever-exploding To-Be-Read list of books, my own personal blog, and everything else in between, you'd think I have so much spare time that I continue to wonder in what direction I want to take this book blog. Noticed how I said "I"? Oh Rightie doesn't care, trust me. I suppose we both know who has more vested interest in this thing LOL...

I know, I know, all Rightie and I wanted to do, really, in the beginning, was write reviews on books that catch our attention. But the way I see it, if I'm the one here mostly (did you hear that, Rightie?), it just feels repetitive writing only reviews since almost always, they're reviews that I have written on my Goodreads page already (in case you haven't noticed yet, it's practically a cut and paste job). Now where would be the fun in that, eh?

If nothing else, I thought why can't it be like a blog version of Booklikes? Mind you, I'm still getting the hang of that site so not necessarily the best example...

Now, as far as how this blog will look as we move forward, I'm not quite fully sure yet. You may start seeing small changes here and there in time. Or not... We will see... Or should I say, I will see... hehe

(Surprise, Rightie! bwahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...