Saturday 19 April 2014

Review: The Craft (Teasdale) & Living In Style (Zoe)

Just thought I'd share with you two new fashion/beauty books I really love:

The Craft: DIY Hair and Beauty by Lou Teasdale and Living In Style by Rachel Zoe

Rating: 5 napkins to both

Different target audience, but I enjoyed both:)

 Rachel Zoe's book is filled not only with fashion advice, but also tips on hair &makeup,  house decorating and stuff like how to host a party and travelling. I'm a sucker for this type of books, and Rachel dispenses great advice in my opinion. The book also has gorgeous photos for inspiration.

I want this whole setup, guys!



Lou Teasdale is the hair and makeup person for One Direction, so I think The Craft is geared for teen-agers (I'm definitely not part of the target audience...ahem....), although there is a short section on tattoos, so I don't know.....I love this book just because it's filled with fun and non-traditional beauty tips. There are also product recommendations for different price points (most are UK products, but you can order them online). 
The book is also done like a small scrapbook, and who doesn't love that? (There are also stickers included...my inner tween is happy:D)





Have you read any of the two books? What hair/makeup/fashion books do you like?

-Rightie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...