Tuesday 2 January 2018

Top 5 2017 Reads

Happy New Year, blogosphere!!!

Last year has been odd to say the least, as far as my reading is concerned. Frankly, there were just too many stuff happening in the world that got me distracted and as a consequence, I've read only half as much as I normally would have in the past. And even my blog posts were pretty much cut in half as well... sigh...

Nevertheless, I've still had some awesome reads, whew!



Without further ado, my Top 5 reads for last year (in no particular order):

1) The Darkest Sunrise Duet by Aly Martinez
One word: Porter!!!
(Review)

2) Blood Guard by Megan Erickson
I don't have enough words to describe how much I love Tendra, and the chemistry between Tendra and Athan.
(Review)

3) Triumph by Cecilia London
An epic ending to an epic journey. I think it's safe to say that Jack and Caroline will remain a fave couple.
(Review)

4) Citywide by Santino Hassell
My last read of 2017 which just made my reading year end on a high note, whee! Haven't had the chance to fully review this but let me just say that this perfectly captures what I love about Santino's writing. M/M/M, F/F, M/F... heat, humour, heart... he can write anything, I tellz ya!

5) Small Change by Roan Parrish
Because "Care bear stares!"
(Review)


So looks like 2017 was the year of kicka$$ heroines and/or cinnamon roll heroes, mostly. And I'm def more than ok with that...

May 2018 be a better year for reading and all... Here's to more fab reads! Cheers!


Thanks for dropping by!

~Leftie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...