Thursday 14 May 2015

RELEASE DAY BLITZ: Unblocked- Episode 3 by Marni Mann


Unblocked - Episode 3

Derek Block confronts his past.
Frankie Jordan's past pursues her.
Secrets threaten to keep them apart.
They want to let go of each other, but can’t.
Their passion is too hot to resist.
Things are scorching as real estate gets real…
This is Episode Three of the five-episode Timber Towers novella series.


Now Available!

REVIEW

RATING:



*Complimentary ARC received from author*


So this episode picks up right where the previous one ended. Seriously, I read this so fast, I was finished in a blink of an eye; which goes to show you how vested I was in the story.

We now have more information as to how tangled the lives of Derek and Frankie are even before they realized it, what with someone in Derek’s life playing a part in Frankie’s past. Factor that in with what’s going on presently with their relationship in and out of the boardroom that makes for one complicated situation. Then there’s the ex- too!

Additionally, Derek has his demons to slay and Frankie has her ladder to climb. I’m actually kinda worried how things will play out in Episode 4 given those things as well. But what I’m not worried about is the heat factor between them 2, hawt indeed! *g*

I’m really liking how Derek is not your typical suited bajillionaire yet just as smokin’ hot. And Frankie, I understand her. I’m concerned about some of her thought process but like I said, I get it.

The way this ended, and how fast I finished it, I seriously cannot wait for bk 4!



EXCERPT

“If you want me, if you want this, then you have to tell me. And it has to be now.” I looked at her wrist. The bracelet she knew I liked was wrapped around her delicate skin; it was the one I had once asked her to wear. She had worn it today and that told me everything I needed to know. “Because Frankie, I don’t believe you really want things between us to end.” Her cheeks darkened and her pupils began to dilate with need. “If you tell me you don’t want me, I’ll…” She had to know I would respect her despite what I wanted. “…I’ll put you down and I’ll leave your condo. What happened between us won’t affect what we have professionally. I promise. But if you want me, then—”

Get the other Episodes here:

Episode 1 -



Episode 2 -



GIVEAWAY

Marni’s Social Media Links:



Thanks for dropping by!


~Leftie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...