Thursday 30 April 2015

RELEASE DAY BLITZ: Sincerely, Carter by Whitney G



Title: Sincerely, Carter
Author: Whitney G.
 Publication Date: April 30, 2015
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Buy it today:

Amazon US || Amazon UK || Amazon Aus || B&N 

☆☆ Synopsis ☆☆

Just friends.
We’re just friends.
No, really. She’s just my best friend...


Arizona Turner has been my best friend since fourth grade, even when we “hated” each other. We’ve been there for one another through first kisses, first “times,” and we’ve been each other’s constant when good relationships turned bad. (We even went to colleges that were minutes away from each other…)
Throughout the years, and despite what anyone says, we’ve never crossed the line.
Never thought about it.
Never wanted to.
Until one night changed everything.
At least, it should’ve...


Just friends.
We’re just friends.
I’m only saying this until I figure out if she’s still “just” my best friend…



REVIEW

RATING:




*Complimentary ARC received from author

This is in keeping with the spirit of the book... I hope you enjoy it...

Dear Whitney,

I've been a fan of yours since your Reasonable Doubt series. So when I got the opportunity to read this, you bet I couldn't have been more ecstatic.

You gave me this really cute story of friends to lovers, these 2 kids who's known each other practically their entire lives. Their history is adorable. Their interactions were funny and did not feel contrived at all. I felt their connection throughout the story. I loved how they've been around for each other. I loved the kind of friendship they have. Heck, that's even hard to find with your own gender let alone the opposite. It's sweet and it has humor with a bite to it. I loved how their relationship propelled to where it's gone. Most of all, I loved all their "first" moments. And ok, the subsequent ones too, wink-wink.

I really appreciate that you gave me a decent h with Arizona. She did act like a pushover when it came to certain things and has had some insecure moments, but for the most part she's confident, funny, sincere, and witty. What I appreciate more is of course Carter. He's not perfect by any means, but he's perfect for Arizona. Even though I didn't agree with all his actions, he knew just what Arizona needed. He was a good friend, he took care of Arizona, and he knew how to take charge, wink-wink.

I hope you understand that there were little things that bugged me a bit like Carter's family history which actually I'm not sure if it would've helped if more focus was given to it to create some angst or not, but that's the thing. It felt half-done. Also, some scenes felt like it was over in the blink of an eye when I wished more words were spent on it. But then again, that could've been just me wanting to savour it. And you know what, in the end, those things were not enough to take away any of my enjoyment in reading this. So maybe you can just forget this part then hehe... Really though, for a romance reader who prefers her H&h on the older side, you sold me these young 'uns and made me root for them.

So I do want to thank you from the bottom of my hypothalamus for giving me the chance to read this. What a treat!

Sincerely,
Leftie


☆☆ Check out additional works by Whitney G. 

Reasonable Doubt Series Amazon
Mid Life Love Series Amazon
My Last Resolution Amazon

☆☆ Find Whitney on Social Media


Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1CMjFY6
Goodreads: http://bit.ly/1CMjZpQ
Pinterest: http://bit.ly/1t2dcjV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...