Monday 2 May 2016

Emerald City Author Event 2016

So this happened! For a while I didn't think things will work out for me to attend this, but the stars have aligned and there I was on my way to Seattle in the early hours of Apr 30th...

My first ever author event!!! And was it ever a blast!!! Not only did I get to meet the authors I wanted to meet, I also got to meet some friends for the first time ever!!!

Pre-registration done, courtesy of a friend!

In between authors...

 But fiirst things first...


... is to line up to see JA Huss!

Five hours later...


... All the swag I got...


... got my tote signed...

And last but not least, my haul!!!


One of the biggest highlights of the day, in addition to meeting all the authors I wanted to meet and seeing friends I wanted to see was definitely seeing EL James dropping by unexpectedly. Golly gee!!!

Me (third from left) and friends with EL James!!!


Did I say how much fun it was?!?!?!

A big shout out to the event organizer, they did a fabulous job! Thank you to the Black Heart Reviews ladies!

Ok, when and where's the next one?!?!


Thanks for dropping by!

~Leftie

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...