Saturday 31 December 2016

Top 5 2016 M/M Reads

I'm kinda' cheating here, I know. I did a Top 5 2016 reads here, but there's no doubt that it was more than 5. I cannot not include the books below so as a way around my own rules, I thought I'd separate my m/m reads to give me more room... hehe...

Now these are definitely in order, just saying...



1) Interborough by Santino Hassell

The 4th installment in the Five Boroughs series, this is the continuation of Ray and David's story who initially got their tentative HEA in Sunset Park. This book spoke to me on so many levels as it explored some more what it means to be in a relationship and how you find you HEA once things are no longer about the initial high of a new relationship. (Review)

2) Fast Connection by Megan Erickson and Santino Hassell

From Grindr hookup to a real connection, it's got heat, heart and humor. I cannot be any more in love with these 2 authors. I follow them on all their SM accts and they're funny as hell. I love their individual works as it is, so imagine them putting their efforts together! #ded (Review)

3) Daring Fate by Megan Erickson

I'm not usually a PNR reader but this is Megan Erickson, a fave author, and for me to love this one, that's a feat. It's sexy, funny, touching and full of action. (Review)

4) Wound Tight by Tessa Bailey

Tessa, who I would always say is the queen of dirty talk, has finally decided to dip her toes into the world of m/m, and I couldn't be happier. Dirty talk, check. Lovable characters, check. Hot AF, definitely check! (Review)

5) The Spiral Down by Aly Martinez

Aly Martinez is a top fave author and this is her first foray into the world of m/m, and you won't be able to tell. Sweet, fun, heartfelt, smokin' read. I swear, Aly can write anything! (Review)



And there you have it, folks! Another year bites the dust...

On that note, HAPPY NEW YEAR, world!!!



Thanks for dropping by!

~Leftie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...