Thursday 11 August 2016

Top 5 Romance Book Covers

I've talked about cover models in my romance reads, but I do want to point out that I'm not that shallow (I think) that those are the only things that catch my eyes. I also pay attention to covers that capture my attention artistically. No, there are no buffed tattooed dudes in these covers, but something about them just speak to me. What can I say, I guess I'm a cover whore... teehee...

Just as the case with those cover models, when I find a unique cover, it's enough that I pay more attention to the book, to see what it's about... Again, whether I buy it or not, and eventually read it or not, that's an entirely different discussion. But as you can see, I've read 4 of the 5 of the books you will see, and needless to say, I own them. So all I'm saying is that it makes a diff...

1.) Beg by CD Reiss
So began my love for all things CD!

VIA

2.) Tragic by JA Huss
During my initial foray to NA. Not only did the cover capture my attention, JA Huss also caputred with me her characters and introduced me to a new breed of H's:D (FYI: the newer edition has a different cover now)

VIA

3.) End of Day by Jewel E Ann
This is a trilogy that has such unique characters and plot.

VIA 

4.) This is War, Baby by K. Webster
This is one dark read that got me on tenterhooks. There is something about the cover that just felt innocent and sinister all at once.

VIA

5.) In Me an Invincible Summer by Ryan Loveless AND Stygian by Santino Hassell
Ok, this is kinda cheating but I seriously couldn't decide O.o
I haven't read these yet even though I own them. I did fall in love with the covers the moment I saw them.

VIA

25843005
VIA
Hmmm... the more I look into my Goodreads shelf, the more I realize that there's quite a bit of them with covers that just grab me. I'm sure there'll be more that may surpass the ones above. Regardless though, it doesn't mean that I will love the above covers less.

Aren't they all purtee?

What grabs your eye when you look at book covers?


Thanks for dropping by!

~Leftie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...